Lost Book Fees
Cap & Gown
Sign up now www.escrip.com
eScrip is proven to be a fantastic resource for fundraising where participating business partners contribute a percentage of your grocery loyalty cards, credit card, and debit/ATM card purchases to the school, group or organization of your choice.
New California Law
NO 7TH – 12TH GRADE STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND CLASS THIS FALL UNLESS THEIR Tdap SHOT IS CURRENT (SINCE THEIR 7TH BIRTHDAY).
Paperwork must be submitted to the school office! Shots are available at Wal-Mart, Walgreen’s, Safeway, and other facilities in addition to Kaiser and doctors’ offices. Contra Costa Public Health will hold clinics through the summer in Concord.
Dear Del Amigo Community,
What a great first day, thank you for getting your kids to us on time and mostly awake!!
I want to pass on some information that will help make their educational experience even better:
Thank you for your support!
Joe Ianora - Principal
PLEASE COMPLETE THE DISTRICT ONLINE ANNUAL UPDATE
Welcome to the 14-15 school year!
If you have completed the Annual Update process, thank you.
If you have not yet completed the Annual Update process for the 14-15 school year, please access your Parent Portal Account and complete this yearly activity.
All you have to do is LOG IN! Parent Portal
If you have an account but are unable to access it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your user name recovered and/or password reset.
If you do not have a Parent Portal Account please contact Kelly Estes, Registrar at Del Amigo, email@example.com,to receive the activation key (GUID) required to create a new account.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you have a great school year!
Send all transcript requests to:
Del Amigo Registrar
189 Del Amigo Rd,
Danville, CA 94526
fax requests to 925-837-9452
Transcript requests are processed from late August through mid June.
Required Information: You must include full name at time of graduation, date of birth, year of graduation, where transcript is to be sent and a contact phone # or email.
Official signed/stamped copies - $4 each mailed or picked up
Unofficial copies emailed or faxed - FREE
In Person - 8am-3pm M-F (please call to let us know you are coming so we can have your transcript ready).
By Mail - Checks made out to Del Amigo mailed to the above address with the required information included.
By PayPal - click on the button for transcript purchase to the left, be sure to include the required information.
IN PERSON SITE EVENT DATES FOR DEL AMIGO:
Information for tomorrow, Monday August 25th:
1. If you were unable to attend onsite registration, then "Walk In" registration starts at 8:00am in the Library.
2. Breakfast will be available from 8:00am - 8:30am.
3. Schedules will be handed out during the breakfast period.
4. 1st period starts at 8:40am. A reminder, there is NO advisory 1st period.
5. School finishes at 1:18pm.
6. If you are on the teachers roster but you don't think that you should be in that class then you need to stay in the class on Monday. (You are assigned to that teacher for that period for attendance purposes). Go to the counseling office later on to make an appointment to make a course change.
7. If you have a parking spot, please make sure you park in your assigned spot. Your spot assignment is listed on the back of your parking pass. Don't forget to hang your parking pass on your mirror. If someone else is parked in your spot then please park in one of the spots closest to the Iron Horse Trial, and come into the office to let us know.
8. Please ensure that students are following the dress code when they pick out their clothes for tomorrow morning. This is found on the About Our School page of our website. Some of the clothing that they might have been wearing over the summer may not be appropriate for school.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Contact Our School
CEEB-ACT Code: 050731
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Main Office Fax
2014/15 Bell Schedule
8:40 - 9:22 Period 1
9:23 - 10:05 Period 2
10:06 - 10:48 Period 3
10:49 - 11:31 Period 4
11:31 - 11:51 Break
11:53 - 12:35 Period 5
12:36 - 1:18 Period 6
8:40 - 9:19 Period 1
9:20 - 9:59 Period 2
10:00 - 10:39 Period 3
10:40 - 11:19 Period 4
11:20 - 11:40 Advisory
11:40 - 12:00 Break
12:02 - 12:41 Period 5
12:42 - 1:21 Period 6
We encourage the use of our district tip line to anonymously report potentially dangerous situations or vandalism that may impact our schools, students or staff: (925) 820-5632
The County Connection
Del Amigo 2014-2015 Calendar
Click here to download the Del Amigo Calendar 14-15